Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I need advice on financial aid in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I'm low income?


I need advice on financial aid in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I'm low income?
but have no idea what schools have aid and what courses they offer. Where can I get a list of colleges or trade schools that accept financial aid in my city?
Financial Aid - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
At one time, I read there were 80 colleges and universities in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. I will list below some of the places where you can locate financial aid and colleges accepting it. There are a lot of them. All financial aid places are free to apply to their program. Apply to FAFSA.ed.gov because it will help you tap into need based financial aid on the college and federal government level. Pennsylvania has a website devoted to financial aid at PHEAA.org. Finally, I have provided a list of places that take financial aid (FAFSA form). Good luck!

Popular Posts