Sunday, April 24, 2011

what are the chances i have of getting into west chester?


what are the chances i have of getting into west chester?
I just started my second fall semester at a community college near me. im about to start re-applying to colleges and i heard that temple university and West chester university are both good for education majors (both are in pennsylvania, philadelphia area-ish). my gpa is a 2.8 which i know is horrible. but i was wondering if either schools will look at anything else? i was rejected from temple when i applied in high school and i was told this time that i have a betterchance of getting accepted. anyone know my chances of me getting into west chester tho?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
i went to temple and i used west chester as a back up school. temple is severly over populated these days and they're turning away people. i'd say west chester is a better chance, and they have a more well known education problem, but definitely try your hand at applying to both.

Popular Posts