Friday, March 18, 2011

Are there any haunted insane asylums in and around Pennsylvania?


Are there any haunted insane asylums in and around Pennsylvania?
Ok, I'm planning a trip for my senior year in high school where me and my friends will travel around and visit some paranormal locations. Our particular interest is prisons, hospitals, and asylums. The problem is, I only know of two good locations, Pennhurst State School and Byberry Mental Hospital both in Philadelphia, PA. Other than those, I have no idea where to look so I can get an idea. Please give me some names or links if they have websites. And please be serious about it...I don't want any answers from smart mouths trying to be funny.
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
GO to the white house -a lot of insane people in there...

Popular Posts