Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can I get into a special admission highschool with one high C in social studies ?


Can I get into a special admission highschool with one high C in social studies ?
I live in Philadelphia and I want to apply to Philadelphia High school for Girls which is a special admission highschool & I just wanted to know if I could get in there with As , Bs one high C and proficient on both of my PSSA's (Pennsylvania System of School Assessment).
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
In my personal opinion, if most of your Bs are B+s, your one C should not ruin your chances of getting into the Philadelphia High School for Girls, but their admissions counselor or another official who works for the school will know better than I would. Good luck!


2
I think you will have a chance to get into Philadelphia HS for Girls. I just check out their site. The site is: http://webgui.phila.k12.pa.us/schools/g/girlshigh http://webgui.phila.k12.pa.us/schools/g/girlshigh/for-students "Admissions Criteria 1. National percentile score of 85 on standardized tests. 2. A’s and B’s in all major subjects with the possible exception of one “C”. 3. Excellent attendance and punctuality record." Good luck.


3
I would think you could. If they give you any trouble with it, tell them you and I talked about it and i said they would be loosing a great student if they passed you by dear.

Popular Posts