Saturday, January 8, 2011

What are some good summer tutoring programs for my kids?


What are some good summer tutoring programs for my kids?
I have two kids, one is going to 4th and the other is going to 5th. They have mild behavior and they need tutoring in a lot of subjects. My two kids misbehave in school and refuse to do homework (sometimes) even though I yell at them. I really want a good summer program for my kids so they could improve in academics. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the way :) so I only want programs near by. (Academic please :P)
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
well I'm in Texas so obviously I'm a ways off from you but maybe theres an academic plus or a sylvan learning center or something over there! I went to academic plus in about third or fourth grade because I was a little behind in reading and with in a few months I improved dramatically!!!

Popular Posts