Friday, January 14, 2011

How long does mail take between to cities/towns in Pennsylvania?


How long does mail take between to cities/towns in Pennsylvania?
My old school in Philadelphia said they sent out my transcripts Tuesday morning. (8/17/10) They have taken SOOOO LONG with this whole process. longer than they said it would. anyways, I DESPERATELY need to get it by tomorrow (thursday the 19th) do you think it will come? i live in carlisle, pa by the way. its only about 2 HOURS away from my school in philly. if i dont get my transcript tomorrow, my whole college education will be set back by a few months...which is not a good thing for me.
Other - United States - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Philadelphia is in the 19 zone. Carlisle is in the 17 zone. It's not like someone at the post office is going to make a special trip from Carlisle with your item. It goes through the normal channels and will probably go through about 5 post offices on the way. It may or may not get there tomorrow. I used to live in the 18 zone and 1 mile away was the 17 zone. If I sent a letter one mile away, it went 200 miles and through 6 post offices to get to its destination.

Popular Posts