Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is it worth applying to the University of Pennsylvania?


Is it worth applying to the University of Pennsylvania?
I just checked with my college counselor and my GPA is 4.1. I do not know much about grade point averages or which one is the highest, but I'm guessing it's out of 10. How could it be so low? I've constantly been getting As and Bs. I toured it this summer and I think it's a really good school. I could imagine myself going there in the middle of it all, in Philadelphia. However, I'm not sure if I can get in. I heard it's an Ivy League school. I think that my college essay is a really good one. How are my chances? Is it too late? Please someone answer. I also take 4 AP classes.
Adolescent - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
go for it!


2
4.0 is the highest GPA for highschool. As long as you did well on your SAT's, write a good essay and have good recommendations you should be fine to apply. If you can try to do some community service to bolster your resume since it is an Ivy league school. My hubby did his undergrad there (as well as many of my friends), you'll love Philly it's a great city.

Popular Posts