Thursday, April 14, 2011

traditional colleges in Pennsylvania that will accept a low gpa?


traditional colleges in Pennsylvania that will accept a low gpa?
I have a 2.0-2.5, what colleges or universities in the philadelphia, PA metro area and somewhat throughout would accept me with a gpa in that range? I am a soon to be community college grad. I only ask because I don't want to waste money that I barely have on applications. I am considering schools such as: Penn State Bryn Mawr College Temple Ambler Immaculata for the most part, but I am considering others in the area that will accept an AA degree and a low to average gpa. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Penn State and Bryn Mawr would be tough. There are several great state schools to consider that you'll have a decent shot at. I like West Chester, California (PA) and Indiana (PA) best in terms of academics and reputation. Good luck!

Popular Posts